So many of us have been there before: you’ve been invited to Thanksgiving dinner at a family member’s home and are struggling with finding the perfect dish to prepare!
Fret not! This Thanksgiving, the Food Bank of South Jersey is here to help you celebrate with an easy, delicious and healthy dish that your family and friends will enjoy.
As you prepare to celebrate the holiday with loved ones around a bountiful dinner table, we ask that you remember your neighbors in need during this Thanksgiving season by giving back. You can make a difference by donating today.
• 2 3 cups of blueberries
• ¼ cup sugar
• 1 cup of flour
• 1 cup of sugar
• 1 teaspoon of baking powder
• A pinch of salt
• 2 egg whites
• ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly coat a 9 x 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Mix blueberries with sugar and spread on bottom of dish.
4. In a medium bowl, mix by hand the sugar, baking powder, salt, egg whites, and cinnamon.
5. Pour topping over the fruit.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes.