Local businesses, groups, and supporters can join us in the Food Bank of South Jersey mission to end hunger by becoming a Cause Marketing Partner. The benefits of Cause Marketing are limitless & mutual!
Your support can be used to promote and enhance your image in the marketplace, while helping to reduce hunger in the community you serve.
What’s Cause Marketing all about?
A cause-related marketing relationship occurs when:
- an organization is promoting a product, event, or service to the public;
- the product, event, or service is promoted through media outlets; and
- the promotion will benefit the Food Bank of South Jersey.
Food Bank of South Jersey must approve all cause-related marketing relationships between the Food Bank of South Jersey and any corporation/organization or donor.
Keep in mind:
- The amount of resources committed by the Food Bank of South Jersey will be evaluated on a case by case basis based on the donation provided by the corporation/organization.
- Food Bank of South Jersey cannot “endorse” any product and/or service though we can drive business to your site/business to take advantage of the proposed offer.
- We want you to be successful! In order to maximize your potential for a great campaign, please work with us to coordinate the time frame for your promotion with us.
- We cannot provide internal mailing lists to third-party corporations/organizations.
- We reserve the right to terminate any cause-related marketing relationship at any time.
Before deciding to host a cause marketing campaign, please read the Agreement Guidelines. For ideas, take a look at past Cause Marketing promotions mentioned on Twitter. You can begin the process of becoming a Cause Marketing Partner by contacting our
Community Engagement Manager at 856.662.4884 x 145.