3 Minute Rice Krispy Treats
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 4 Tsp maple syrup
- ½ Cup crispy rice cereal
- ¼ Cup chocolate chips dark
- Line a plate or small pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl or on the stove top, melt nut butter together with the maple syrup.
- Pour over the crispy rice cereal and gently stir until fully combined.
- Shape the rice crispy mixture into a ball or rectangle and transfer to the lined plate.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the chocolate chips and drizzle over the rice crispy treats.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.