Fred Wasiak, President & CEO
Fred C. Wasiak was named president and CEO of the Food Bank of South Jersey (FBSJ) in 2018; he oversees all aspects of the organization, including financial sustainability, operational efficiency, community engagement, advocacy, staff enrichment, and board development. Read More
Lavinia Awosanya, MBA, CFRE, Chief Development Officer (CDO)
In her role as Chief Development Officer, Lavinia Awosanya advances the Food Bank of South Jersey’s mission by leading fundraising, marketing and partnership cultivation strategies for the region’s largest hunger-relief organization. She also oversees and directs all aspects of donor relations, implementing key strategies for scaling fundraising operations and maximizing results. As a part of the executive team, Lavinia helps shape the strategic direction of the organization with the core mission of feeding residents remaining central to all decisions. Read More
Kathleen Horton, Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
As CFO, Horton is responsible for all aspects of financial planning, reporting, strategically managing accounting and financial products, and overseeing the Information Technology activities of FBSJ. Horton joined the organization in 2019 and now provides leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting, and budgeting efforts.
Charlie Hosier, Chief Operating Officer (COO)
As COO, Hosier oversees all aspects of operations, including employee and food safety compliance, inventory control, distribution, programs and services, health and wellness, and food procurement. He also leads the team responsible for planning, implementing, and directing the production, sales, and distribution activities of Just Peachy Salsa. In 2016, Hoiser joined FBSJ as the Director of Operations. Prior to this, he served as General Manager for a large food processing company in South Jersey. Hosier joined FBSJ in 2016.
Janet Kotsakis, Chief People Officer
In her role as Chief People Officer, Janet Kotsakis is responsible for development and implementation of the HR systems of the organization as outlined in FBSJ’s Strategic Plan, as well as enhancing the culture of the organization. She has transformed her life-long dedication for learning into a passion for sharing professional development with others. Throughout her eight years with the Food Bank of South Jersey, she has worked directly with all levels and departments of the staff to ensure that the skills and talents of the organization are maximized. Read More
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
- Douglas A. Schaeffer — EVP, Executive Director, Woodforest National Bank — Board Chair
- Suzanne Ghee — President & CEO, Thrive Public Affairs – Vice Chair
- Philip J. Bartholomew — Vice President, Relationship Manager, Bank of America — Treasurer
- Mike Matheis — Director, 787th Civil Engineer Squadron, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, US Air Force — Secretary
- Pam Boyd — Co-Founder/President, Thomas/Boyd Communications
- Pastor Georgia Dennis — President and Founder, Love Ministries Outreach International, Inc.
- Jeff Hayman — Chairman of Board (non-executive), R&Q Insurance Holdings Ltd.
- Altheia LeDuc — Partner/Certified Public Accountant, Gold Gerstein Group LLC
- Frank C. Plum, Jr. — President, Workplace HCM, Inc.
- Megan D. Shea — Vice President of Growth, Yay Lunch
- Maria Siegel — Co-Founder, Victory Assembly of God
- Carol Strock — Director, St. Paul’s United Methodist Church Food Pantry
- Neal D. Walters — Partner & Practice Group Leader, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Pastor Darlene Trappier — Executive Director, Beacon of Hope
- Kim Andreola — Chief of Staff to President & CEO, Holman
- Frederick C. Wasiak — President & CEO, Food Bank of South Jersey