Fred Wasiak, President & CEO
Fred C. Wasiak was named president and CEO of the Food Bank of South Jersey (FBSJ) in 2018; he oversees all aspects of the organization, including financial sustainability, operational efficiency, community engagement, advocacy, staff enrichment and board development. Read more…
Lavinia Awosanya, Chief Development Officer (CDO)
In her role as CDO, Awosanya advances the FBSJ’s mission by leading the fund development, marketing and community relations strategies. She also oversees and directs all aspects of major gift cultivation, and provides general oversight of all development and volunteer activities. Awosanya joined the FBSJ in 2014 as the Manager of Special Events and most recently served as Director of Strategic Partnerships where she headed up corporate partnerships for key fundraising initiatives, including the Food Bank Hunger Games, the annual fundraising gala Viva South Jersey and Summer Meals Program. Her earlier experience includes working in London and New York City for one of the world’s leading beauty and skincare brands as part of the sales and management team.
Kathleen Horton, Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
As CFO, Horton is responsible for all aspects of financial planning, reporting, strategically managing accounting and financial products, and overseeing the Information Technology activities of Food Bank of south Jersey (FBSJ). Horton provides leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting, and budgeting efforts for FBSJ. She joined FBSJ in April of 2019.
Charlie Hosier, Chief Operating Officer (COO)
As COO, Hosier oversees all aspects of operations, including employee and food safety compliance, inventory control, distribution, programs and services, health and wellness and food procurement. He also leads the team responsible for planning, implementing and directing the production, sales, and distribution activities of “Just Peachy Salsa”. Previously, Hosier served as the FBSJ’s Director of Operations, a position he held for three years. Prior to this, he served as General Manager for a large food processing company in South Jersey. Hosier joined FBSJ in 2016.
Board of Trustees
- Megan D. Shea: Chairperson, Co-Founder & CEO, The Soulfull Project, PBC
- Michael H. Kinzler: Treasurer, Business Consultant
- Altheia LeDuc: Secretary, Partner, Gold Gerstein Group, LLC.
- Suzanne Ghee: President and CEO, Thrive Public Affairs
- Philip J. Bartholomew: Vice President, Relationship Manager, Bank of America
- Pam Boyd: Co-Founder & President, Thomas/Boyd Communications
- Diana L. Haussling: Director Ecommerce & Shopper Marketing, Campbell Soup Company
- Kate A. Latimer: Vice President, Human Resources, The Barclay Group
- Frank C. Plum, Jr.: President, Workplace HCM, Inc.
- Dr. Abhijeet Rastogi: Chief Executive Officer, North American Spine & Pain
- Douglas A. Schaeffer: EVP, Executive Director Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), Woodforest National Bank
- Neal Walters: Partner, Ballard Spahr, LLC
- Fred C. Wasiak: President & CEO, Food Bank of South Jersey