Scroll Top

Do you qualify for SNAP (food stamps)?

For help in Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, or Salem county, please call our SNAP Help Center: 856.324.5173



You May Be Eligible for Food Assistance

You may think you shouldn’t need help putting food on the table, but sometimes you do. If you’re having trouble paying for groceries, even if it’s just for a few months, we’re here to help. NJ SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) is New Jersey’s food assistance program that can help you buy the groceries you need to eat and be healthy.

SNAP isn’t only for families receiving cash assistance from the state. And you may think that owning your own car, home or even having money in the bank will disqualify you – but it may not.

Get Help with NJ SNAP

If you want to learn more or need someone to help you with your application, SNAP navigators are available. They will talk to you about eligibility requirements, application procedures and the benefits of SNAP. Navigators can answer your questions about applying and assist with your application, but cannot apply for you.

mom, dad and child picking produce at the store
For Help in Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, or Salem County,
Please call our SNAP Help Center: 856.324.5173

Our team can help with applications over the phone or at a number of community centers and agencies in our region.
You can regularly find us:

Willingboro Recreation & Parks Department
429 John F. Kennedy Way, Willingboro, NJ 08046
Kennedy Center – Room LRC-A
2nd Tuesday of each month
10:00 AM until 12:00 PM

We’re here to help. Contact us TODAY!

For help with your application in Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, or Salem county, please contact:
Food Bank of South Jersey
Contact Us Via This Form
SNAP Help Center: 856.324.5173

To find assistance in other counties, please visit:
NJ SNAP | SNAP Navigator Program

Proof Needed to Get Benefits

You will need the following for everyone in your household who is applying:

NJ SNAP food assistance

  • A valid ID (i.e. driver’s license, birth certificate, government ID)
  • Proof of where you live (i.e. lease, rental agreement, utility bill)*Unless you are experiencing homelessness
  • Proof of earned income (i.e. paystubs, employer letter, recent tax records)
  • Proof of unearned income (benefits award letter)
  • Proof of resources (i.e. bank statements)
  • Social Security Number
  • Proof of immigration status (for non-citizens)
  • Proof of student status (for college students)

You can get more benefits by providing:

  • Housing costs (i.e. rent receipt, mortgage statement, property tax bills)
  • Phone and utility costs
  • Medical expenses for anyone in your household 60+ or disabled 
  • Child and adult care costs
  • Child support paid by a person in your household

Find income guidelines here

Ready to apply now? Access the application here:

Skip to content