Potato and Tuna Patties
- 3-4 oz. cans of Tuna in water, drained
- 15 oz. canned potatoes
- 1 egg
- 1 red onion
- 1 tsp curry
- 1 cup cheese any variety
- Mix all the ingredients together. If batter is too loose or wet try adding oatmeal or bread crumbs
- Make a small patty with the batter and form equal sized patties. Don’t make the patties too big or they may break apart.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat on med heat.
- Add patties to pan and cook for 5 minutes or until they are golden brown on each side ENJOY!
Serving: 142gCalories: 120kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 11gFat: 2.5gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 230mgPotassium: 249mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gCalcium: 92mgIron: 1mg