The Food Bank of South Jersey is very excited to share that our 2022 Viva South Jersey fundraising gala, hosted by Bill Anderson from Philadelphia’s Fox29, is SOLD OUT! Thank you for supporting critical programs that feed our region’s food-insecure neighbors. Please find below some helpful information about our biggest event of the year!
- Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 6:30 PM
- Collingswood Grand Ballroom, 315 White Horse Pike, Collingswood, NJ 08107
- Cocktail attire recommended
- Food and premium open bar
- Free parking is provided
- Entertainment by Epic Soul, the tri-state area’s premier party band, as well as carnival games, dancing, silent auction, and more!
TICKETS & GUESTS
You will not receive a physical ticket to the event. However, we do need your guests’ names. Please send those to Greg Loder by Friday, November 11.
Upon your arrival at the Grand Ballroom, you will simply check-in with our volunteers, who will explain how to use your mobile device throughout the night to engage with our games and auctions — so make sure your phone is fully charged!
SILENT AUCTION & 50-50 RAFFLE
Our volunteers will help you connect to OneCause on your phone. This is like your carnival ticket – through it you can buy tickets to play games, donate, and bid on silent auctions.
We will only accept cash for our 50-50 raffle. Otherwise, everything else will be in your OneCause account.
- Remember to charge your phone and bring it with you to participate in our online auction!
- You do not need a physical ticket to this event. You will check-in with our volunteers upon arrival at the Ballroom, who will explain how to use OneCause throughout the night
- OneCause is your carnival ticket for the evening – through it you can buy tickets to play games, donate, and bid on silent auctions.
- To save time when you arrive at the event, visit bidpal.net/viva22 now to register and add a credit card. You can also text Viva22 to 243725 to be sent the link right to your device.
- The silent auction is now open! You can begin perusing and bidding on your favorite items before you even put on your dancing shoes.
- We will only accept cash for our 50/50 raffle.
Thank you again for supporting the Food Bank of South Jersey. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Greg Loder at 856.662.4884 ext.145 with any questions.