Avocado Cilantro Hummus
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1 avocado peeled and pitted
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup Plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Drain and rinse garbanzo beans
- Zest and juice one lime
- Peel and pit avocado
- Scoop avocado out into processor.
- Chop cilantro
- Add garlic, Plain nonfat Greek yogurt, lime zest and juice, oil and cilantro
- Blend until smooth and serve with a variety of vegetables.
- Serve with cut up vegetables or crackers.