The Food Bank Hunger Games is an entertaining, team-building challenge with proceeds benefiting the Food Bank of South Jersey’s hunger relief programs.
Corporate teams get one box of mystery ingredients and 45 minutes to whip up a dish for a panel of judges in a LIVE cooking competition.
2023 GAME RULES:
will pick 1 chef • 1 sous chef • 2 prep people
will have 45 minutes to cook and present meal to the judges
will have 1 box of identical food items (the contents of the boxes are similar to the types of food distributed by the Food Bank to those in need)
The judging panel is made up of media/food-savvy critics. They will base their decisions on the following criteria – taste, presentation, and use of three of the five MyPlate components.
Think your staff can cook? PROVE IT!
ASSEMBLE YOUR TEAM AND REGISTER TODAY FOR THE FOOD BANK HUNGER GAMES!
TEAM COST TO PARTICIPATE – $3,000
PARTICIPATING COMPANIES ENJOY MANY BENEFITS:
- One team of four participants
- Eight free admissions
- Company brand on event marketing materials, website, social media, and email campaigns
- Company brand displayed at event
- Opportunity to help alleviate hunger and feed nearly 200,000 of your South Jersey neighbors in need
- A chance to win the champions trophy
WINNERS RECEIVE BAR RECEPTION FOR UP TO 20 GUESTS
NON-COMPETING SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
- Overall Event Sponsor – $15,000
- Dessert Area Sponsor – $5,000
- Wine Area Sponsor – $5,000
- Food Area Sponsor – $5,000
- Apron Sponsor – $4,000
- Bag Sponsor – $2,000
- Ingredient Sponsor – $2,000
- Company brand on event marketing materials: website, social media & email campaigns
- Company brand displayed on live streaming banners during event
- An opportunity to submit a 30-second video to be included in social media event promotion
- A chance to help alleviate hunger and feed more than 200,000 of your South Jersey neighbors