Oldways Curry Couscous with Peppers
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 2 cups whole wheat couscous
- 3 cups water
- salt to taste
- Chop the garlic into small pieces.
- Dice the pepper into small cubes.
- Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil into pan and put on medium heat.
- Add the garlic, pepper, and curry powder, and cook on medium-high for 3 minutes.Add the water to the pot and bring to a boil.
- Add the couscous, cover the pot with a lid, and turn the heat to low to simmer. (Set timer for 5 minutes.)
- After 5 to 7 minutes, uncover, and fluff with your fork.
- Salt to taste and enjoy!
Calories: 180kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 6gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 25mgFiber: 3gSugar: 1g