Oldways Homemade Granola
- 5 cups rolled oats (regular or old-fashioned)
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp canola oil
- 1/2 cup real maple syrup or honey
- Preheat oven to 250°F
- Mix oats, almonds, coconut, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Add oil, then maple syrup and mix thoroughly. (The oil will coat your measuring cup helping the syrup slide out easily.)
- Transfer to two rimmed sheet pans, and spread granola evenly in pans.
- Bake at 250°F for 1 ¼ hours, stirring every 20 minutes to allow granola to cook evenly.
- Allow to cool in pans, then store in air-tight container.
Serving: 64gCalories: 239kcalCarbohydrates: 32gProtein: 6gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 140mg