These salmon cakes are crisp on the outside with tasty bites of flaked salmon – YUMM!! It’s mostly salmon which makes every bite such a treat! These salmon cakes always disappear fast and are well loved by the kids and grown ups in our family. I love that there isn’t a hint of fishiness in them.
- 10 oz 2 cans of boneless skinless salmon
- 2 eggs
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1/2 diced green pepper
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Empty the cans of salmon in a mixing bowl. Pick out any remaining bones or skin.
- Add in eggs, diced onion, diced green pepper and pepper and mix thoroughly
- Shape the mixture into about 7-8 patties.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat
- Sautee each patty for about 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crispy
Serving: 122gCalories: 180kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 16gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 1.5gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 75mgPotassium: 340mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gCalcium: 12mgIron: 1mg