Stir-Fry Veggies With Cauliflower Rice and Chicken
- 2 cups cauliflower rice cooked
- 1 green bell pepper dices
- 4 celery stalks sliced
- 1 carrot dices
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 10-12 oz. chicken
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- In a small bowl stir together the soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and cornstarch
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil and cook chicken until slightly browned.
- Add vegetables and stir frequently for about 5 minutes
- Add the soy sauce mixture and bring everything to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until the sauce has slightly thickened, about 1 minute.
- Serve the stir fry over the cauliflower rice.
Serving: 295gCalories: 230kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 21gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 1270mgPotassium: 356mgFiber: 4gSugar: 10gCalcium: 57mgIron: 1mg