Breakfast Rice Pudding with Peaches
- 1.5 pounds diced peaches
- 8 ounces peach puree
- 2 ounces diced green bell pepper
- 2 ounces diced red bell pepper
- 2 ounces finely diced red onion
- 1 ounce finely diced jalapeno pepper, seeds removed
- 5 grams minced ginger
- 5 grams minced garlic
- 3 grams fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 ounces granulated sugar
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce rice wine vinegar
- 1 gram kosher salt
- 1 gram fresh ground white pepper
- 1/2 gram cayenne pepper
- Cut an "X" shape in the bottom of the fresh peaches just deep enough to break the skin.
- Place them in boiling water for 60 seconds, remove, place them into ice water.
- Peel all the skin off and core them. Dice them into ½ by ½ inch diced until you have exactly 1.5 pounds.
- Core and puree 8 ounces of peaches.
- Place diced peaches and peach puree into a bowl and combine all other ingredients.
- Chill and serve.
Serving: 118gCalories: 90kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 2gFat: 0.5gSodium: 20mgPotassium: 126mgFiber: 1gSugar: 9gCalcium: 44mg